We charge hourly while mixing since it’s hard to calculate the time needed to take a tracking session to a full-blown balanced mix. The better the recording and preparation of all audio files the better result. A high-quality tracking session with not too many channels can be done under 4 hours. A problematic session easily doubles the amount of time needed. For a set price quote we need info about your project, contact us here or send us an e-mail at info[at]saintpid.se.
All prices without VAT.
– Day 1:
600 skr/hour or 3 200 skr for the day*
– Day 2 and on:
470 skr/hour or 2 800 skr for the day’
*Whole day: about 7-8 hours effective mixing, office hours
*skr = Swedish Krona
– If we do the mixing and you want us to master as well we’ll use the same pricing as mixing. We save time and you’ll save money! You want someone else to master your music that’s been mixed by us? No problem, we’ll deliver raw mixes prepared for mastering, either as stereo files or stems.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)